How you can support this webcomic
How You Can Support This Webcomic
Hey everyone! Are you enjoying the webcomic so far? Would you like to see more? Well, the more support we get from you, the more Twice Blessed we can make. Here is how you can support us:
1. VISIT OUR ADVERTISERS: You see those ads on the left side of this page, and the banner that should be a few lines up from this sentence? Those ads keep this site running. When you visit our advertisers via those ads, it improves our income (details on what we do with that income below). If everyone who visited the site clicked on one of those ads just once per visit, we’d be a lot better off. DO NOT click on any of the ads repeatedly in an attempt to “help” us. Google will just identify that as attempted fraud and we’ll both get in trouble. I’m just saying, give our advertisers a legitimate chance, and visit their websites once in a while. It costs you nothing, it makes the advertisers happy, and it helps fund this website so we can continue to bring you new content!
2. Donate: We also have a donate button if you are so inclined to give. Pretty self-exclamatory.
3. Tell your friends! The more fans we have, the more we will grow!
In the future, we’ll have a store to sell merchandise and whatnot as well.
What Do We Do With The Money?:
So, if you are helping us make money, you have a right to know what it is being put toward. Here are the priorities:
1. Putting a roof over the head of Genevieve and myself and keeping food in our belly.
2. Costs for running the website.
3. (Future) Hire a colorist, so we can make comics faster and update more times per week.
4. (Future) Hire an inker, so we can make comics faster and update more times per week.
5. (Future) Create physical merchandise to sell. (Books, shirts, hats, swords, armor, rods of wonder, etc.)
6. (Further Future) Quit our day jobs, so we can make comics faster and update more times per week.
7. (Further Future) Take current assets and seek investors via kickstarter and/or my MBA connections and create a pilot for an animated series.
8. (Distant Future if things go really well) Become a full-fledged studio with multiple different comics, animated series, video games, and more.